- Size: 2 3/8" , 2 7/8", 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 5 1/2" & 7"
- Grade : AISI 4130/4140 to meet API grades- J55, K55, N80, L80, C90, T95, P110, also available in 9Cr 80, 13Cr 80/85, 13Cr95, Super 13 Cr95
- Length : 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 20ft & as per customer requirement.
- Heavy wall thickness pipe in high quality alloy steel to ensure maximum abrasion resistance and strength
- Size: 4 1/2" to 20"
- Grade : H40, J55, K55, N80, N80Q, L80, C90, C95, T95, P110, Q125, SS95, SS110, 9%CR, 13%CR
- Special for L80 13Cr casing / OCTG casing is a grade 80Ksi martensitic stainless steel described in API 5CT and ISO 11960(tubulars in carbon and alloy steel).
- OCTG casing threads: BTC(buttress thread casing), LTC(long round thread casing), STC(short round thread casing)
- OCTG casing types:
Surface OCTG casing - It protects the well from contamination in shallow water and gas layers, supports the wellhead equipment and sustains the weight of other layers of casing.
Intermediate OCTG casing - Isolates different layers of pressure to facilitate normal circulation of drilling fluid and protect the production casing, facilitates installation of blow-out preventers, anti-leakage devices and tailpipes in the well.
Production OCTG casing - It is the conduit through which oil and gas pass from a below surface reservoir, It protects the well and separates fluids into various layers.
- Types: Short drill pipe (used to adjust length of drill string), OCTG pup joint (used to adjust length of tubular strings to its exact requirement)
- Size : 2 3/8", 2 7/8", 3 1/2", 4", 4 1/2".
- Grades: J55, N80, L80, C90, T95, P110.
- Size : 1.9" to 4 1/2".
- Grades: H40, J55, K55, N80, N80Q, L80, C90, C95, T95, P110, Q125, SS95, SS110, 9%CR, 13%CR.
- Special for L80 13Cr tubing / OCTG tubing is a grade 80Ksi martensitic stainless steel described in API 5CT and ISO 11960(tubulars in carbon and alloy steel).
- OCTG tubing threads: NUE(Non-upset End), EUE(External-upset End), IJ(Integral Joint)
- CRA pipe is applicated in deep well environment containing CO2
- Grades: 9%, 13%, 28% Chromium grades and Corrosion resistant alloys(CRA), L80-13Cr, C95-13Cr, P110-13Cr.
- 13Cr CRA features: Least expensive CRA, most cost effective than using carbon/low alloy steel with inhibition, attractive for tubing applications in offshore production operations, susceptible to corrosion at high temp, to sulfidestress cracking and to crevice corrosion.
- Size Range: 2 - 3/8", 2 - 7/8" and 3 - 1/2" OD for tubing. 4 - 1/2" - 20" OD for casing.
- Grades: J55 tubing, J55 casing, K55, N80-1, N80-Q, L80-1, P110.
- Coupling is produced through tube rolling, heat treatment, threading and other procedures
- Surface treatment - Phosphating
- Accordance with API 5CT and 5B standards
- Inspection includes non-destructive testing, Hydrostatic pressure
© Value Line. All Rights Reserved